Annual survey on future trends in communication
management and public relations
European Communication Monitor 2013 - some of
the insights are:
– CEO communication: 77% of
organisations pursue CEO positioning, but only 55% monitor CEO
- Digital gatekeepers: Active employees and consumers are more relevant
- Social media skills: Practitioners still report rather
- International communication: Growing importance, but solid structures
and strategies are often missing
- Crisis communication: Seven out of ten professionals have dealt
with crises within the last 12 months
- Status, budgets, and perspectives: 58% are optimistic when thinking
of their future career perspectives
- Impact of professional associations: Identifying trends is the most
important task on an European level
here to download ECM 2013 charts (free PDF)!
Click here to watch the YouTube video
Please note that the ECM 2013 report (126 pp., ISBN
978-3-942263-21-4) has been published as a full colour print
booklet by Helios Media. The booklet is available on
request, 30 EUR incl. shipping.
Ansgar Zerfass, Prof. Dr.,
University of Leipzig
(GE) & BI Norwegian Business School (NO)
- Lead Researcher
Ralph Tench, Prof.
Piet Verhoeven, Ass.
Prof. Dr., University of Amsterdam (NL)
Dejan Vercic, Prof. Ph.D., University
of Ljubljana (SI)
Angeles Moreno, Prof. Ph.D., University Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid (ES)
Valerie Carayol, Prof.
Dr., University of Bordeaux 3 (FR)
Finn Frandsen, Prof., Aarhus University (DK)
Prof. Dr., University of Oslo (NO)
Invernizzi, Prof. Dr., IULM University, Milan (IT)
Francesco Lurati, Prof.
Dr., MTU Warsaw & Poznan
University of Economics (PL)